For the Information Services Prototype assignment completed for MC495/LS590 Social Media and Informatics, we had a great group consisting of Darcy Tatlock, Kate Peck, Meredith Wickham, Julia Brown, and Kristina Samuelson. Each group member was assigned a social media platform to research and provide a recommendation to our client, Dog N It, a positive only dog training business located in Tuscaloosa, AL. The assigned social media platforms and additional tasks completed by each group member included:
- Meredith – the client contact, helped with editing, and completed the section on Facebook.
- Darcy – reviewed all of the reference formatting to ensure all sources were in APA format, helped with editing, and completed the section on Twitter.
- Kate – compiled all the sections, created the executive summary and table of contents, formatted the final product, helped with editing, and completed the section on Instagram.
- Julia – posted the final product to her blog (here) for others in the group to link to and submitted it for grading, and helped with editing, and completed the section on websites and blogs.
- Kristina – completed the section on Snapchat.
I feel we came up with an exceptional final product, with very helpful information and final recommendations. Check it out for yourself here: